Current River Ice Overview
- DeBeer, C.M., Wheater, H.S., Carey, S.K., Chun, K.P. (2016). Recent climatic, cryospheric, and hydrological changes over the interior of western Canada: a review and synthesis. Hydrology and Earth System Science, 20, 1573-1598. doi:10.5194/hess-20-1573-2016
- Environment Canada (1993), Canada Streamflow. The National Atlas of Canada 5th Edition. Canada Centre for Mapping, Energy, Mines and Resources Canada, and the Surveys and Information Systems Division, Ecosystem Sciences and Evaluation Directorate.
- Monk, W.A., Baird, D.J., Curry, R.A., Glozier, N. and Peters, D.L. 2010. Ecosystem status and trends report: biodiversity in Canadian lakes and rivers. Canadian Biodiversity: Ecosystem Status and Trends 2010, Technical Thematic Report Series No. 20. Canadian Councils of Resource Ministers. Ottawa, ON. In press.
- Duguay, C.R. and A. Pietroniro (2005), Remote Sensing in Northern Hydrology. American Geophysical Union, Washington, DC, 154 p.
- Gauthier, Y., M. Tremblay, M. Bernier, and C. Furgal (2010), Adaptation of a Radar-Based River ice Mapping Technology to the Nunavik Context. Canadian Journal of Remote Sensing, 36 (S1), 168-185.
- Gherboudj, I., M. Bernier, and R. Leconte (2010), A backscatter modelling for river ice cover: Analysis and numerical results, IEEE Transactions on Geoscience and Remote Sensing, Vol. 48, No. 4, 1788-1798.
- Pavelski, T.M. and L.C. Smith (2004), Spatial and temporal patterns in Arctic River Ice Break-up Oberved with MODIS and AVHRR Time Series. Remote Sensing of Environment. Vol. 93, 328-338.
- White, K.D. (1996), A New Ice Jam Database. Water Resources Bulletin, Vol 32,no 2, 341-348.
- Arctic Climate Impact Assessment - Scientific Report. (2005). Cambridge: Camb.U.P..
- Environment Canada - Arctic Ocean Watershed. (2012, February 21). Environnement Canada - Environment Canada. Retrieved August 16, 2013, from http://www.ec.gc.ca/eaudouce-freshwater/default.asp?lang=En&n=D3B81958-1
- McClelland, J. W., Tank, S. E., Spencer, R. G. M., & Shiklomanov, A. I. (2015). Coordination and sustainability of river observing activities in the arctic. Arctic, 68, 1-10. doi:10.14430/arctic4448
Last updated on 06/11/2017